Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Commentary on the Elvis-Is-Alive Claims









Recently I was contacted via AllExperts.com by two people who are adamant in their belief that Elvis is alive and that he faked his death in 1977. The first submission is from a person who claims to be friends with Elvis Presley today, in 2010, and the other is from a person supporting the idea that Elvis is alive. (Another short submission from someone else asking about the claims is also included.) I am posting these pieces because collectively they introduce several important topics/angles to the "Elvis is alive" school of thought, and they allow me to address what I believe to be serious issues that are not often discussed in the "aliver" world. The links to these AllExperts.com submissions are here: Part I, Part II, Part III.